Hello appliance owners of Long Island, NY. 2017 was a busy year at RD Appliance Service, Corp. We’re just back from the 2018 ASTI, a national training convention. This year it was held in St. Pete Beach, Florida. We learned a lot of great business and technical information which will make 2018 an even better year.
In 2017 we:
- hired a new technician, Michael. He’s a great tech and an asset to our company.
- increased the Miele appliances we service, now covering their full line of kitchen and laundry appliances
- contracted with BSH Group to provide factory authorized service appliance service for all Bosch, Thermador, Gaggenau and Siemens appliances
- helped to found a new trade group, Accomplished Appliance Technicians of America which focuses on improving the professionalism and technical skill in the appliance repair industry, something the industry is in great need of.
In January 2018 we:
- rented a new office, our new location is 218 Broadway, Suite 3R, Bethpage, NY, 11714 (please note that the office isn’t regularly staffed, so please call before visiting)
- contracted with Bluestar cooking to provide factory authorized service on Bluestar cooking appliance
- contracted with Adco service to provide service on about a dozen premium European brand appliances.
Look out for more action from RD Appliance Service, Corp. in 2018. We are continuously improving our business and our technical skills. As always we provide the highest quality appliance service available for Nassau County and western Suffolk County, Long Island.
Please call 516-561-0523 to schedule a PROFESSIONAL appliance repair service call.